GFHC COVID-19 Updated Visitor Restrictions & Processes 5.19.2020
Please see the updates below! If you have questions or need to make an appointment please call (785) 890-6075.
GFHC current hours of operation are Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our Process :
- The GFHC Lobby remains closed.
- Please call when you arrive for your appointment. You will remain in your vehicle until a staff member is ready for you.
- Please fill out your registration forms electronically – This is a new process! (Instructions on our electronic registration process will be given when you call into the clinic to schedule your appointment.)
- We continue with the screening process– You will answer questions when you enter the building and have your temperature checked.
- All staff wear masks when in the building.
- All patients wear masks when in the building.
- If you have a mask please bring it with you when you come into the facility. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Cloth mask donations for patients are also being accepted.
Sick vs. Well Visits:
- We have rooms dedicated for patients who are sick and we have rooms dedicated for patients here for wellness visits, follow-ups, well child checks, etc.
- ALL rooms are cleaned according to the CDC’s recommendation between patients. We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe environment for all of our patients.
Visitor Restrictions Update:
- We continue to have our “No Visitor” Restrictions in place for the protection of visitors, patients, and staff!
Some Visitor Restriction Exceptions include:
- Under age of 18
- Power of attorney for patients who are unable to make medical decisions without assistance
- Patients who require physical assistance
- Pregnant woman will be allowed one support person
We now have Telehealth visits available!! If you need to see your provider but aren’t comfortable coming into the clinic, please call (785) 890-6075 for more information on how to get set up for a telehealth visit.
Please, Please, Please, continue taking care of your health! We are following all recommendations to practice safety and it is important to not put your chronic conditions or any acute illness needs on hold. Goodland Family Health Center is a safe place!Leave a reply