GRMC Lifting Restrictions Plan: Phase 2- Effective June 15, 2020
GFHC lobby will be open to patients:
- We will be removing screening table from GFHC lobby and ER entrance.
- Patients who are being seen in the Goodland Family Health Center (GFHC) will complete screening via our online check in process.
(electronic check in process will be explained when you call to make your appointment.)
- All outpatient services (Laboratory & Diagnostic Imaging) will continue to check in at the clinic.
- Patients/visitors who are being seen in other areas of the hospital will complete a paper screening form and carry it with them to their destination.
- Masks are no longer required for staff or patients who are not ill. All ill patients will wear a mask.
Visitor restrictions will be loosened:
- Outpatients/clinic patients may have 1 support person present during appointment.
- Inpatients may have 2 visitors in their room at a time.
- Social distancing is encouraged
- Auxiliary gift shop will be open per their schedule.
- Please pay attention to all signage.
- GFHC Clinic Entrance will be open during regular business hours.
- Emergency Room Entrance open 24/7.
GFHC has Telehealth visits available!! If you need to see your provider but aren’t comfortable coming into the clinic, please call (785) 890-6075 for more information on how to get set up for a telehealth visit.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (785) 890-3625.
Thank you!Leave a reply